Dear Sacred Space Studio,
Panaway Oil Blend is one of the basic oils that families all around the world use all day long to maintain vibrant health!
Panaway (oil blend)
Gary Young created PanAway after a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. This proprietary blend of soothing essential oils contains wintergreen, clove, peppermint, and helichrysum and can help ease bone, muscle, and joint discomfort when rubbed on the affected area. To alleviate head pressure, rub a drop on the temples, forehead, and back of the neck. Massage 3-4 drops along the base of the spine to sooth a sore back.
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) has been researched in Europe for regenerating tissue and nerves and improving circulation. It is anticoagulant, prevents phlebitis, helps regulate cholesterol, stimulates liver cell function, and may help clean plaque and debris from the veins and arteries. Helichrysum is mucolytic, expectorant, antispasmodic, and reduces scarring and discoloration. It may also stimulate nerve endings and improve conditions such as hearing loss. It may help release feelings of anger promoting forgiveness.
- Wintergreen/birch contains 98 percent methyl salicylate that has a cortisone-like activity. It is beneficial for bone, muscle, and joint discomfort. It has been helpful in decreasing pain from arthritis, tendonitis and rheumatism.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) was another oil from the Orient hailed as an oil of great abundance; those who possessed it were considered wealthy. This oil is one of the most antimicrobial and antiseptic of all essential oils. It is anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-infectious, and antibacterial. It works as a general stimulant and is used to treat sinusitis, bronchitis, cystitis, and cholera.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Jean Valnet, M.D., studied the beneficial effects of peppermint on the liver and respiratory systems. Daniel Peña, M.D., reports that it may help to reduce fevers, candida, nausea, vomiting, and strengthen the respiratory system. Adding peppermint oil to drinking water helps cool body temperature during hot weather.
APPLICATIONS: Apply to bottom of the feet first, working the Vita Flex points, and then topically on location. Rub on temples, back of neck, forehead or use as a compress on back. Apply on location for sore muscles, cramps, bruises, or wherever it may hurt after exercise.
- Apply PanAway oil topically on an injured area to reduce inflammation and bruising.
- Apply PanAway oil topically to sore muscles after exercising.
- Rub a drop of PanAway oil on the temples, forehead and back of the neck to relieve a headache.
- Mix PanAway oil with massage oil and massage on location – may help with growing pains.
- Rub 1-2 drops of PanAway oil on arthritic hands – may help lessen pain.
- Rub 2-3 drops of PanAway oil at the base of the spine – may help relieve sciatic pain.
- For arthritic pets, massage PanAway oil diluted with V-6 Vegetable on location or a drop in the food.
COMPANION OILS: Relieve It (deep tissue pain), Melrose, add Helichrysum (to enhance), Wintergreen/birch (bone pain), Deep Relief (roll-on) or use with Ortho Ease or Ortho Sport Massage Oil.
SAFETY DATA: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water.
To all our soul family & friends, we wish you all the best!
A Humanity Healing Pilot Studio
Become a Member or Place an Order
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Disclaimer Notice: The information contained in this announcement is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. Please see a qualified health care provider for medical treatment.