Hi Sacred Space Studio,
Peace and Calming® Oil Blend is one of the basic oils that families all around the world use all day long to maintain vibrant health!
Peace and Calming® Oil Blend
Containing tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange and patchouli, this blend is a must for anyone experiencing stress in their life. Peace & Calming contains properties that relax the mind and calm the body. Diffusing it into your air is a favorite for many people. To calm hyperactive children on a road trip, mix Peace and Calming and water and spray into the car. For a good night sleep, rub along your spine and on the bottom of your feet. A few drops under the nostrils will also help with snoring.
Mary E. Hoose submitted the following tip:
“I have a work associate who was getting married and was very nervous. I gave her a bottle of Peace and Calming® and she used it for about three months to keep herself calm. The big day arrived and she even put Peace and Calming® on a cotton ball and placed it in the center of her bouquet. Every time she felt nervous she would smell her bouquet. Thanks to Peace and Calming® the day went very smoothly.”
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) may help cleanse the liver and calm the lymphatic system, helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control. It contains sesquiterpenes that can stimulate the pineal gland, which secretes the hormone melatonin, a hormone that enhances deep sleep.
- Patchouly (Pogostemon cablin) was used in India in ancient times as a trade commodity because of its earthy, musty fragrance and its ability to mask many different odors. Its fragrance reestablishes equilibrium while simultaneously quieting emotion and energizing the mind.
- Tangerine (Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium) was believed to bring joy, peace, and happiness to those who possessed it. It is elevating to the mind and body.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) helps bring about a sense of relaxation and may help balance male and female energies. It balances equilibrium and inspires confidence and self-love.
SAFETY DATA: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water.
APPLICATIONS: Diffuse, wear as a perfume, apply on bottom of the feet, on wrists, and outside of ears. Put in bath water. Dilute with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a full-body massage.
- Rub 1-2 drops of Peace and Calming® oil on the bottom of the feet and on the shoulders before bedtime to get good quality sleep.
- Diffuse Peace and Calming® oil in the room to calm overactive or hard to manage children.
- Mix Peace and Calming® oil with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
- Put Peace and Calming® oil mixed with Bath Gel Base in warm water for a relaxing bath.
- To help stop nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse Peace and Calming® oil while sleeping.
COMPANION OILS: Lavender (for insomnia) and chamomile (for calming).
FRAGRANT INFLUENCE: A feeling of calming and emotional well-being.
This gentle fragrance is specifically designed for diffusing. It promotes relaxation and a deep sense of peace, helping to dampen tensions and uplift spirits. When massaged on the bottom of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. It may calm overactive and hard-to-manage children. The oils in this blend have historically been used to help reduce depression, anxiety, stress, and insomnia. This blend along with Mineral Essence may be a healthy alternative to Ritalin.
Visit my Vibrant Scents Website for additional information about essential oils!
Sacred Space Studio, all the best!
Independent Distributor Young Living Essential Oils
If you are interested in purchasing products, please contact us:
Your SACREDspace Team
Become a Member or Place an Order
Disclaimer Notice: The information contained in this announcement is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. Please see a qualified health care provider for medical treatment.